Home Ownership Info To Consider

The city has a strong home ownership rate at around 70 percent, with the other 30 percent rent. Due to its history starting out as a trading post, there is a noticeable number of older homes compared to surrounding communities with 25 percent of residences built pre-1980. Since 2000, over 40 percent of housing in the city have been constructed, so you can find a mix of newer and older homes. Over-all housing units presently built are 10,295.

What A Realtor Should Do For You

If you are looking to purchase a home, here's what an experienced realtor will help do: Buyers want real estate professionals who will help: Item Number 1: Understand the process. Tip Number 2: Discover disregarded items that may be of value or retract from the value. Tip Number 3: Have effective communication and negotiation strategies to maximize your value in the transaction. Item Number 4: Use their knowledge to share valuable neighborhood conveniences and features you may have overlooked. Tip Number 5: Offer recommendations on how to best prepare for the home buying process. Tip Number 6: Fully grasp the most important things you want in a home and neighborhood and find other areas that may be a better fit.

Recommendations for Selling a Home for the First Time

Step Number 1: Hire an experienced realtor. Tip Number 2: Try and put yourself in the shoes of a potential buyers looking at your home. Step Number 3: It is advisable to price competitively - you wouldn't want to overprice your home and have it sit on the market. Tip Number 4: Organize and stage for a quick sale – consider painting rooms neutral colors and leasing a storage unit to free up space.

Excellent Trail System Connecting the City

You can find more than 570 acres of recreation area in the community, and close to 30 parks. There are 2 off-leash dog spaces for big dogs and small dogs at Lions Park. The city has various trails to bike and enjoy the outdoors year round.

High Performing Academics and Athletics

You'll notice 4 cities that are served by Eastern Carver County Schools - District 112, and this includes Chanhassen, Chaska, Victoria and Carver. The schools are dedicated to exceptional personalized learning opportunities for each individual student. Chaska High School attendance is around 1,500 students. As a part of the Metro West Conference, the high school provides excellent athletic opportunities for school students.

Pointers to Prepare Your Home Before Selling

Tip Number 1: Use Pine-Sol and warm water to wipe down wall surfaces, shelves, trim, doors and cabinetry. Tip Number 2: Reduce clutter on the floors, even the closet space. Step Number 3: Tidy up your kitchen pantry to make sure it looks neat and organized. Step Number 4: Dusting surfaces around your home, including book shelves is a good idea. Step Number 5: Extremely colorful walls can be challenging for buyers to picture themselves in your home, so select neutral colors such as white, gray or tan to refresh your interior walls. Tip Number 6: When you wish to create an immediate desire for your home, spend some time clearing up the exterior entrance and walkway.

Great Memories and Attractions

Among the list of premier golf courses in the entire United States, Hazeltine Golf Course has hosted the Ryder Cup in 2016 and is slated to hold it in 2028. The Chaska Curling Center located downtown is the National Training Center for USA Curling. The University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum borders Chaska and its exquisite gardens draw thousands of guests annually.

A Historical Outline and Timeline

Only 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Chaska is a great city located in Carver Counter. In 1776 as Jonathan Carver was looking for a destination to establish a trading post, he happened upon what is present day Chaska. In 1857, locals began making bricks thanks to the immense amounts of clay in the area. Until the 1950s and 1960s, the city was a little farming community and only had a population of 2,000 individuals.

Finding Realtors in Chaska, MN

As you look for the top real estate professionals in Chaska, Stieg has repeatedly earned 5-Star testimonials over his 25 years selling real estate. Google and Facebook are a regular place that clients find Stieg - his professionalism and expertise to navigate the hurdles in real estate have resulted in very happy clients.