Awesome Experiences and Destinations

Bringing in thousands of golf players annually and hosting of the Ryder Cup (one of the biggest events in golf) has been organized at Hazeltine Golf Course. Various community events are hosted downtown all throughout the year boasting live music, food trucks and things to do for kids. With breath taking gardens, and year-round events, the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum is a draw for locals and visitors.

Personalized Public Education Opportunities

There are 4 cities that are supported by ISD 112 - Eastern Carver County Schools, including Victoria, Carver, Chaska and Chanhassen. The schools are concentrated on exceptional personalized learning opportunities for each and every student. The high school colors are gold and purple and the mascot is a Hawk. With a solid sports program, the high school has won 15 State Championships and plays in the Metro West Conference.

Simple Tips to Sell Your Home For More Money Without Spending a Fortune

Step Number 1: Take a thorough approach to cleaning your home – Wipe down all your walls, shelving, trim, doors and cabinetry with frequently refreshed warm water and a small amount of Pine Sol. Tip Number 2: Get started with your closets and remove as much clutter as you possibly can. Tip Number 3: The presentation of a well kept home is important - so make a point to organize your kitchen pantry. Tip Number 4: straighten out book shelves and dust around and between the books. Step Number 5: To appeal to more buyers, choose a neutral color to paint walls that are in need of fresh paint or are brightly colored. Tip Number 6: When you want to create an instant desire for your home, spend some time cleaning the exterior entrance and walkway.

Great Walking Trail System Connecting the Neighborhoods

Utilizing a little over 30 parks, and hundreds of acres of recreation area, the city has done a very good job incorporated the trails and parks into the neighborhoods of the community. Enjoy some off-leash time with your dog at Lions Park, which contains some wooded spots to playand exercise. The city has various trails to get out and appreciate the outdoors year-round.

A Historical Outline and Timeline

Just 30 minutes from Minneapolis, Chaska is a excellent community located in Carver Counter. In 1776 as Jonathan Carver was looking for a place to set up a trading post, he stumbled upon what is present day Chaska. Brick-making began in 1857 as a result of the large amounts of clay. The average population appeared to be approximately 2,000 citizens right until the 1950s and 1960s.

Home Ownership Data To Keep In Mind

The city has a healthy home ownership rate at close to 70 percent, with the remaining 30 percent rent. An estimated twenty-five percent of houses were built before 1980 and nearly 10 percent were constructed before 1960. There's been a lot of new construction in the community since 2000, with approx 40 percent of homes less than 25 years old. fifty five percent of houses are single family detached, followed by sixteen percent single family attached (townhomes and twin homes).

Chaska, MN Real Estate Agents

Stieg is one of the top real estate agent in Chaska with more than 25 years of experience and over 50 5-star reviews from happy clients. Google and Facebook are a common place that clients find Stieg - his professionalism and capability to navigate the pitfalls in real estate have resulted in very proud clients.