Remarkable Parks and Trails to Enjoy

You can find more than 570 acres of park space in the city, and over 30 parks. There are 2 off-leash dog areas for large dogs and small dogs at Lions Park. The city has multiple trails to bike and enjoy the outdoors year-round.

Finding Realtors in Chaska, Minnesota

As you search for the top realtors in Chaska, Stieg has repeatedly been given 5-Star testimonials over his 25 years selling real estate. Google and Facebook are a typical place that clients find Stieg - his professionalism and expertise to navigate the hurdles in real estate have resulted in very proud clients.

Historic Developments Through the Years

Just 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Chaska is a excellent suburb located in Carver Counter. Around 1776 when Jonathan Carver was searching for a place to establish a trading post, he stumbled upon what's current day Chaska. You can find great levels of clay in the area, which historically was used for brick making in the city which began in 1857. Noticeable population growth happened after 1960, with the expansion towards the suburbs.

Experience Best Attractions in the Area

Among the list of best golf courses in the entire country, Hazeltine Golf Course has hosted the Ryder Cup in 2016 and is slated to hold it in 2028. The Chaska Curling Center located downtown is the National Training Center for USA Curling. Recipient of botanical awards and home to one of the top arboretums in the nation is the UMN Arboretum.

Home Ownership Data To Consider

The city has a healthy home ownership rate at approx 70 percent, with the other 30 percent rent. Approximately twenty five percent of houses were built pre-1980 and almost 10 percent were built prior to 1960. Since 2000, over forty percent of housing in the city have been built, so you can find a mix of newer and older homes. With just over 10,000 housing units around the city, the great majority of them (55 percent) are single family homes.