Information About Home Ownership

The city has a strong homeownership rate at approx 70 percent, with the other 30 percent rent. With its history starting out as a trading post, you will find there's a noticeable amount of older properties compared to nearby communities with twenty five percent of houses constructed pre-1980. You can find a good range of older houses and newer houses to look at in the community, so there is something that fits you best. Over-all housing units currently built are 10,295.

Essential things you Are Looking For From a Realtor

Buyers really want real estate agents who will help: Great real estate professionals will help you as a buyer do the following: Tip Number 1: Help you achieve clarity to the way the process works. Tip Number 2: Carefully review the sellers disclosure statement to provide you with context to possible repairs or items to look out for. Item Number 3: Assess the contract and negotiate more effectively on your behalf. Item Number 4: Improve your understanding of the area you are looking around. Item Number 5: Discuss possible scenarios to help expedite your transaction time line. Tip Number 6: Enlarge the search area to find your perfect home.

A Historical Overview and Timeline

Just 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Chaska is a fantastic city located in Carver Counter. Around 1776 as Jonathan Carver was looking for a destination to establish a trading post, he stumbled upon what's present-day Chaska. Brick-making started out in 1857 because of the the considerable levels of clay. The average population appeared to be approximately 2,000 residents until the 1950s and 1960s.

Tips for a First Time Home Buyer

Tip Number 1: Check with at least a couple of local lenders at a credit union and mortgage broker to ensure you are getting the best financing deal possible – 1% makes a huge difference on a home purchase! Tip Number 2: Pay all of your bills on time in the last 12 months so that you have a solid credit score when submitting an application for a mortgage. Tip Number 3: Establish a savings account and create a goal to save five percent of the purchase price for a home.

Chaska MN Real Estate Agents

Stieg is one of the top real estate agent in Chaska with over 25 years of experience and over 50 5-star reviews from very happy clients. Many clients have seen Stieg on Google and Facebook, and are so thankful they made the decision to talk with him.

Awesome Experiences and Attractions

Attracting thousands of golfers each year and hosting of the Ryder Cup (one of the prominent events in golf) has been organized at Hazeltine Golf Course. The Chaska Curling Center situated downtown is the National Training Center for USA Curling. With stunning gardens, and year-round events, the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum is a draw for residents and guests.